It’s a month of Beginnings and endings at FairSquare Comics for March 2023.
First up, we’ll (temporarily) say goodbye to the Beyondtopia Legends mini-series with its final issue…
BEYONDTOPIA LEGENDS#3 (OF 3)
(W) BRYAN VALENZA & HENRY BARAJAS (A) ARIO ANINDITO, HENDRY PRASETYA, ALBERTUS TYASSETA, ARIEF RUSSANTO, RISZA PERDHANA, HAYKAL ERLANDA (CA) ANN MAULINA
Don’t miss the last batch of stories from the Mystic Universe as the End is only the beginning for BEYONDTOPIA: LEGENDS! You think you’ve seen it all? Think again! This issue is packed with five more legendary stories plus a secret epilogue drawn by series mastermind Bryan Valenza an co-written with Henry Barajas.
– THE SOUTH COAST KING! After the apocalypse, the world is sent back to medieval times. Legend says a mystical sword shall be returned to the one who will unite the entire kingdom. Can a family of believers find this King?
– NON-FIGHTER TOURNAMENT! In this world, Fighting in the ring is the only way to solve problems and also earn money. As exciting as professional fighting is, isn’t it more exciting to see ordinary people fight?
– GRASSHOPPER GUY! When a weapons maker manages to combine human intelligence with animal instincts, is it a breakthrough for human kind or a recipe for disaster?
– AERTHA! In a realm called Aertha, Six different tribes living deep in the abyss of the Earth are experiencing a plague they thought had been gone for hundreds of years.
– GOLDBLOOD AND THE LEGION OF TITANS! A mythical war could erupt between House Goldblood and The Legion of Titans. The Legion wants to lure Asuri Goldblood to their side, gathering all the descendants of the Titans to start their war. With Ghatot joining forces with Asuri, can they manage to win this war and put an end to all conflicts?
Beyondtopia Legends#3 features a cover from up and coming sensational artist ANN MAULINA.
IN STORES MARCH 15TH, 2023
64 PAGES. 6.65×10.2” T+. FC…………………………$12.99
FOC : 02/13/23
Did you know that March 3rd is World Wildlife Day? A perfect occasion to talk about our new middle grade series: ULTRALAZER!
(W) PAULINE GIRAUD, MAXENCE HENRY
(A/CA) MAXENCE HENRY, YVAN DUQUE
The people of the planet Topoy live in peace, surrounded by lush nature and magical, infinite resources. But the King of Beasts, who maintains balance on this world, is in danger. His protectors, Horb and Booko, will need to set off on a long journey if they want to save their planet… On planet Topoy, everything has been peaceful for a long long time.
People and magical creatures have been living in peace for generations.
But danger came from space! The buzzards attacked and changed Topoy forever.
Do they want the planet’s natural resources? Yes. But they also want the King of Beasts, the supreme being that ties everything on this world.
Enter Horb and Booko, two protectors and servants of the King. They can’t let their planet plundered! Their only hope? An ancient legend: the Ultralazer! Forgotten by many, this power could unleash the power they need to save the planet.
IN A NUTSHELL:
An environment conscious tale about friendship in the vein of ONE PIECE and POKEMON!
IN STORES MARCH 8TH, 2023 (DIRECT MARKET), MARCH 21ST (EVERYWHERE)
6.5X9” MIDDLE GRADE (10+) SC. 128 pg, MG, FC…………………………$14.99
FOC : 02/06/23
More information/interviews: email@example.com